Lighthouse Ministries was built to lead and guide God's people in the spiritual realm through freedom in praise, worship, and fellowship. We are a nonprofit organization that has been in existence since 1999 and operates for charitable, religious, educational, enrichment, and empowerment purposes.
The motivation for this ministry is to be awakened spiritually, mentally, and physically, in order to live as God has desired us to live by dealing with the total man (woman). Because we are much more than a traditional ministry, we aid with establishing a closer relationship with God and helping you find the tool to grow both spiritually and naturally. We offer an in-depth bible study and Sunday worship service, which facilitates with spiritual growth. We have developed great partnerships with other local nonprofit organizations to help aid with the natural growth.
- the Bible is the written word of God inspired by God and the basis for all our beliefs.
- in the Triune God and that He eternally exists in three persons - Almighty Father, Divine Son, and Holy Spirit.
- in the deity of Jesus Christ, His incarnation by means of the virgin birth, His perfect life, His death on the cross as the substitutionary atonement for sin, His physical resurrection and ascension where he took His seat at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty as our Mediator, High Priest, and Advocate.
- the Holy Spirit reveals and glorifies Jesus Christ, convicts men of their sins, draws them to God, and imparts unto them new life.
- salvation is by grace, a free gift of God apart from works, and it involves justification, sanctification, and glorification. Salvation comes through personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, who gives us assurance of our salvation.
- in water baptism and Holy Communion - The Lord's Supper as ordinances of the church to be observed as public declaration of salvation through Jesus Christ and the commemoration of His death, burial, and resurrection in victory over Satan, death, Hell and the grave.
- in the rapture, that the dead in Christ will rise first, and those who are alive and remain shall be caught up to meet Jesus in the air. We believe in the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ both for His Saints and with His Saints in reign to victory.